Update #17: Official Website Launch

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Avernium, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Avernium

Avernium Honorary Member Staff Member

Happy holidays from the Legion TD team!

Today is a very special update and surely a milestone in Legion TD 2 development. The official Legion TD 2 website has launched!

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 5.29.03 PM.png

The official website is the gateway to all things Legion TD 2, and also the home of the Game Guide, which contains a substantial amount of information about the game. Designed with both veteran and new players in mind, the guide not only introduces the core concepts of the game but also walks through the individual fighters, creatures, and mercenaries available for play. Here you’ll find detailed information on all of the units we’ve currently revealed, which includes many new units that have not previously been shown.

Another major milestone today is the launch of all official Legion TD 2 social media accounts. As we ramp up for the Kickstarter over the next several months stay tuned to these accounts for important information and other content. If social media isn’t for you, you can still depend on these continuing monthly updates!

Twitter: @LegionTD2

Facebook: LegionTDGame

In addition to Twitter and Facebook, we have also acquired the subreddit /r/legiontd2. In keeping with the community nature of Reddit, we wish for this to be fully owned and moderated by the community with no influence or interference from us whatsoever. To make that possible, we’re looking for engaged Legion TD users who are willing to take over moderation and ownership of that subreddit. Email community@autoattack.net if you want to be a part of that effort.

It’s been an epic year, and we’re excited to be closing it out on such a great note. Next year, particularly the first few months, are sure to be even more exciting. Stay tuned!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    voisez, Rave, Tezro and 2 others like this.
  2. awesomeful

awesomeful Member

Very awesome. Some great info on the website. One thing is it seems like the link to the website is in the email I got, but not in this post.

Avernium likes this.
  3. Avernium

Avernium Honorary Member Staff Member

Thanks for pointing that out; it's been corrected!

4. Vitus

Vitus Member

Great work, guys!

5. dragonslayer

dragonslayer Member

It is awesome, nice to see that the Elemental race is finished.

6. Ferudas

Ferudas Member

It's happening!

Lisk likes this.
  7. Norn

Norn Member

cool :D

8. ckalimo

ckalimo Member

Awesome ! I have just one question : What "Join the legion" should do ? Register for the beta ?

9. Jamo

Jamo Member

Wowowow!

I'm getting so excited guys. The website is great. And seeing all the first informations, the concept art etc, incredible! I wanna play this, now xD

Great job guys!

Lisk likes this.
  10. DarkyDP

DarkyDP Member

Excellent, great work. Keep going

11. Guennter

Guennter Member

Seems like a legit website ;)

12. I_kill_satan

I_kill_satan Member

The new website looks like the game is ready. Where is the button that I must click to start the game? I want to play it now!:p:D

dragothic likes this.